All Savers offers flexible offsite management of complex, multiple plan designs and integrated in-house services. We work closely with brokers and clients to provide customized performance solutions.
The UnitedHealth Premium program provides physician assignments based on quality and cost-effectiveness criteria to help members make more informed and personally appropriate decisions about their health care. All Savers plans provide coverage for exams, flu shots, and hospital stays. know exactly
What your health plan covers can be the key to managing and avoiding your health care costs and financial surprises.
Follow The Registration Process
Follow the registration steps below to become a member of the portal:
- Open the trusted web browser.
- Open the official website at www.allsaverconnect.com.
- Click on the subscription option. Then you will be redirected to a new page.
- They will ask you to provide your first and last name.
- Then enter your date of birth and your policy number.
- Finally, provide your email ID for verification.
After successfully registering, you will receive a confirmation email at the email address provided on the official portal, along with valid account credentials.
Steps Of Login Procedure
Use the portal benefits after successfully registering with the portal by following these steps:
- Open a valid browser.
- Visit the official connection website at www.myallsavers connect.com.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Here you need to enter your username and password that you received by a confirmation email from the official login portal.
After registering, you can use all the necessary and provided benefits of the portal. If you have a connection issue, please contact customer service directly or use the troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.
We are committed to making our website and mobile apps accessible to people with disabilities. If you need help using our website or mobile app, or if you need help with a PDF, we can help. Call toll free 1-844-386-7491, TTY 711.
If you need help using our website or mobile app, or if you need help with a document on the website or app, we can help. Call toll free 1-866-842-3278.